Thursday, October 17, 2013

A Bit Of Book News, Including The Title!

I've now finished Chapter 9 of the new book, which is feeling like the midway mark, more or less.  There's a lot of story in those first nine chapters, and lots more to come, so it's hard to say exactly where the middle is.  But we're definitely close.  And I think I may still make my notional goal of finishing the first draft by year-end, which would be a worthy achievement indeed.

Although publication remains several months away, I'm very confident now about the title of this book.  It was something else originally, before I actually started writing it, and then I thought of the new one and immediately liked it a lot more.  I figure now that I'm well into it, I might as well reveal the title so I can start referring to it by name, from here on out.  In a while I'll provide a description of the story (aka "the back cover blurb"), but in the meantime, feel free to speculate away as to what it's about!

And so, without further ado, the title of my fourth novel is:

Leap of Faith

How's that hit you?


No comments: