Thursday, April 26, 2012

No Brother Of Mine Is In The House!

(Yes, it's true: I'm enjoying coming up with blog titles that play off the name of my new novel.)

The anxiously-awaited two boxes of books arrived today, and we now have 60+ copies of No Brother of Mine in the basement, just waiting for new homes. The plan is to hold a Book Signing Party here on the afternoon of Sunday, May 6th, for precisely that purpose. I sent out a mass e-mail this afternoon with details on the party, so if you didn't get one I likely don't have a valid e-mail address for you. Feel free to contact me, though, and we can correct that situation.

So now that we're just over a week away from the publication of No Brother of Mine, I'm starting to get excited at the prospect. Early drafts of it have only been read by a handful of people so far, but they've all been enthusiastic in their reactions to it. Julie had perhaps the most succinct assessment: "It's a really good book." Naturally, I'm inclined to agree with Cooper's mom in this case. And I hope that, once you've got your copy and have had a chance to read it, you'll do likewise!

No comments: