Friday, December 22, 2006

9 Posts In One Day.. Is That A Record?

Actually, I think I did 9 posts once before, although I'm not curious enough to flip back through the dashboard and see if I'm right. Certainly it's a ridiculous volume but I didn't really do any super-long ones today, for a change.

It sounds like we're off to visit friends tomorrow evening and watch another Blu-Ray DVD movie on their PS/3. However, unlike the last visit there, I won't be silently cursing myself for letting 2 units go by the wayside as I enjoy their console. Instead, I'll be gleefully thinking of the fun to come, once Mr Postman delivers his parcel next week (hint, hint).

And at some undetermined point in the day Tammy is coming over to start her holiday-long stay with us, which should bode well for Halo 2, Babylon 5 and who knows what else.

So it remains to be seen if tomorrow will be as prolific as today.

No comments: