Friday, December 02, 2011

Writing Update

I'm tired of thinking about all the household issues we're dealing with right now (which Vicki is somehow managing to stay on top of), so here's an update on a happier topic.

I finished Chapter 1 of the 2nd novel last night, and sent it off to Julie for her consideration (no word back yet). My brother Richard got to hear an earlier version of it on Wednesday, and kindly helped me out quite a bit with one part of it. As of right now, only he, Julie, Vicki and I know what it's about, and I plan to keep it that way for awhile.

The fact that I'm already through one chapter, two weeks into the writing, is good news. However, I threw a bunch of balls up into the air in that first chapter, some of which I'm still not quite sure where they're going to land. Also, once Julie reads it and provides some feedback, it's possible I may be back to the drawing board. But for now, I'm feeling positive about it. Richard certainly seemed to enjoy it.

[P.S. This is my 3300th post on this blog. That's a lot of stuff!]

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Holy crap...3,300! Wowsa! So much information! LOL!