Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Today's Agile 101 Session Is History

Vicki and I were back in Agile Training mode today after a couple months off, as we did another Agile 101 session downtown. While it went well enough, it wasn't one of our best outings, as reflected by the feedback results we got at the end of the day (all out of 10):
  • Presentation portion: 8.2
  • Hands-on activity: 8.5
  • Overall effectiveness: 8.3
Lately we've been getting higher marks than those, often with numbers up to and even over 9.0, but not today. I don't think I did anything particularly different this time, so I'm chalking these results up to a challenging group that harboured slightly more resistance to Agile than usual. As I'm always quick to point out, any results of 8.0 or higher are excellent to get on a training course. I just always like them to be a big more excellent, you know?

Anyway, that's the end of my scheduled Agile work for the foreseeable future. Wiuth the basement renovation almost done that means I'll soon be able to get back to my other job... writing that 3rd novel!

No comments: