Saturday, May 18, 2013

No Brother Of Mine Continues To Win Hearts And Minds

In the last few days, I've received a pair of unsolicited (and unexpected) responses to No Brother of Mine.  One came from a person who's had the book for months but only just recently began reading it, while the other was from someone who'd borrowed my brother's copy to read.  Both gushed about how much they'd enjoyed it, with some of the feedback really jumping out at me:

"IT HAS MY ATTENTION AND TRULY LOVING IT" (followed by a heart symbol)

"I love a good book and this one is!"

"WHOA!!! HOLY SHIT!!!! WOW!!!!"

"Highly creative and a damn good mystery!!!!"

"Simply, I thought ‘No Brother Of Mine’ was a great read!!!!!"

As you can see, there was no shortage of upper case letters or exclamations marks... both of which I take as being indicative of a great reading experience.


No comments: