Monday, January 06, 2014

Making Progress On Leap Of Faith

And all it took was me missing a deadline...

As I mentioned in my last post, I've fallen behind on the writing chores for my 4th novel, Leap of Faith.  As of New Year's Eve, I had just started working on Chapter 13 with about 1/3 of the book still to go.  It's now 6 days later, and I'm about to begin on Chapter 15, meaning I've completed 2 chapters in less than a week.  Now that's the kind of progress that's needed on this project!

I also had a very rewarding phone conversation with my brother Rich today about the book which has yielded a new subplot for the last act that I think is going to be terrific.  He's also agreed to help me out with a few aspects of it once I get to that part of the story just as he's done on the last two novels.  Stuff like that always gets my creative juices flowing so I expect to be busy at the keyboard for the next several weeks.

This book is really shaping up wonderfully so far. 

No comments: