Friday, October 30, 2009

Tonight: Fright Night Delight

The plan for this evening is to watch one or two scary movies. The reasons for this plan are many:

a) tonight's proximity to Halloween, obviously

b) the fact that it's a Friday night, which, back when I was growing up, was the weeknight that some nearby U.S. channel would always show horror or sci fi flicks, starting at 11:30 (I was usually babysitting and would have put the kid(s) to bed by then)

c) the absence of any World Series game tonight (the Yankees and Phillies are headed to Philadelphia for 3, with the series tied 1-1)

d) my general love of scary movies and Vicki's occasional tolerance of them!

No final decision has been made on what to watch yet, but I'm rooting for Aliens (we viewed Alien not too long ago) and maybe the original War of the Worlds (which I never tire of re-watching).

1 comment:

tammy said...

I'm doing the same thing tonight!