Thursday, October 29, 2009

Working For A Living

For one brief moment today, I was back in the rat race.

This morning, I did my Retrospective facilitation gig that I mentioned over on the AgileMan blog. My day started when the alarm (I know!) went off at 6:00 a.m. I wanted a nice, comfortable amount of time for showering, breakfast and psyching myself up before heading out "to work."

I was in to meet with the session's sponsor and a couple of very nice facilitators-in-training by 7:30. The session itself ran from 8:30 to 11:00, and I'll provide some details on how it went over at the other blog shortly. Then there was a debrief, and a lunch discussion, before I headed home around 1:30, having worked a draining, exhausting 6 hours! How anyone does 7.5-hour days anymore, I'll never know!

1 comment:

i2cool2fool said...

7.5 HOURS! I wish! LOL.