Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Busy Couple Of Days

Today, Vicki and I are visiting various family members of mine, all of whom live out of town, so that should keep us hopping from about noon until nearly bed time.

Then tomorrow is my second Agile 101 workshop for the local Project Management chapter, with Vicki alongside to help out, as usual. I've updated the presentation slightly since the previous session, removing a bit of material and adding in some more visuals, based on feedback we received after the last one. It should be interesting to see how those changes go over.

I'm working on Chapter 7 of the 2nd novel now, and am about halfway through it. This one's been the most fun to write of all of the chapters so far, and that's saying something. I look forward to seeing what kind of reaction it gets, all those many months from now when the book's finally been published and people have actually found the time to read it. That's probably the most frustrating part of this process: getting excited about something in this book or in Game Over but then having to wait so long before anyone beyond my little group of collaborators can provide any feedback. Oh well, that's just the nature of the beast, I suppose.

No comments: