Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Agile 101 On 2 Hours Of Sleep

For whatever perverse reason, I woke up at 2:30 this morning, after having stayed up relatively late (12:30) specifically in the hope that perhaps that would improve my recent crappy sleeping record. Instead, I was wide awake for good a 'mere' 4 hours before the 6:30 alarm that was set to allow us to get downtown ahead of our 8:00 start. That's right: Vicki and I had yet another full-day Agile 101 session scheduled for today, and I ended up doing it on 2 hours of sleep.

Rather shockingly, this sleep-deprived performance received possibly the best survey results yet:

Presentation portion: 9.1 out of 10
Hands-on activity: 8.8 out of 10
Overall effectiveness: 9.2 out of 10

Those are insanely high scores, especially when you consider that a non-trivial percentage of the population typically doesn't give 10's out (on principle) when asked to rate something from 1 to 10.

Anyway, from this experience I've come to the conclusion that AgileMan's secret power has finally been revealed: I can do amazing feats on little or no sleep!

No comments: