Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My Kind Of Physics Class!

Reading this article about James Kakalios, the author of The Physics of Superheroes and physics professor at the University of Minnesota, I couldn't help but think back to my own brush with the mysterious world of physics. I took it as my major - for one year - at the University of Waterloo, before transferring to Computer Science. It was the driest, most depressing experience of my scholastic career... but just imagine if the profs there had used comic book references to liven things up! I might be a world-famous physicist today. (Or not.)

3 comments:

tammy said...

You read the book right? I think you borrowed it a few years ago? Very good

Kimota94 aka Matt aka AgileMan said...

It sounded familiar (meaning I've heard of it) but I don't remember reading it. And you'd think I'd remember anything that referenced the death of Gwen Stacy!! Hmmm...

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!