Thursday, April 08, 2010

F.E.A.R. 3 (Or F.3.A.R.) Details Emerging

I freely admit: I've loved each of the F.E.A.R. offerings so far, even though some of them have been more lightweight than others. There's just something about the franchise that draws me into the experience each time a new version or expansion pack comes out.

Today, we got the first trailer and info for F.E.A.R. 3, which is being branded as F.3.A.R. I'm not thrilled to hear that the game has been handed to a different studio (other than Monolith). And the trailer, to be honest, doesn't look all that much like any F.E.A.R. gameplay that I would ever recognize. But I'll still eagerly await its arrival, just the same. I'm just that hooked on F.E.A.R.!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

So what is monolith working on? It may be the game company that you like.