Saturday, May 26, 2012

Early Feedback On No Brother Of Mine

Here's a sampling of comments I've gotten on No Brother of Mine, from some folks who've finished it and others who are partway through reading it (edited in places to remove spoilers, not to change the tone of the remarks):

"Up to chapter 6 ... great read! Congrats!"

"I think you did a great job. I meant it when I said you raised the bar. Game Over was good, No Brother of Mine was better. [:)] I look forward to the next one."

"I am super enjoying it!! Can't wait to see where it's heading! I can already tell, it's going to be a hard book to put down! Awesome!"

"Fantastic."

"Just finished the book. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Well done!!"

I am LOVING No Brother Of Mine!!!!"


I've yet to hear of anyone not enjoying it, but maybe anyone in that boat simply wouldn't tell me. Ah well, the fact that I'm getting lots of positive reactions is good enough for me!

No comments: