Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Work Has Begun

on the next novel. It's still early days, but over the past hundred hours or so a whole lot has come together for me in terms of plot and characters. Considering that I didn't even have an idea for the book at the end of last week, that's not bad progress at all.

For the record: I initially got on track on Sunday morning, May 27, 2012. And ever since then, it's been dominating my thoughts despite all kinds of distractions (as our basement continues to be renovated following the flood last November). I've even written a couple of pages, although I have no confidence they'll survive for long.

Most surprisingly of all, I already have a half-decent title in mind and therefore won't have to privately refer to it as "3rd Novel" for the next while!

No comments: