Saturday, January 23, 2010

Car Wash In The Snow

Our Accord has been so dirty over the past month that even a glancing bump of it as I walked by would be enough to consign my pants to the washing machine at the very next opportunity. Therefore, as soon as the current temperature tiptoed up over the freezing mark (by 1 degree C), I headed out to the driveway with pail of soapy water in hand.

I don't think I've ever washed a car surrounded by snow before. It was a little surreal, but absolutely worth it in the end. It's supposed to get cold again within a few days, by which time I'll be very glad that I made the effort today.

Anyone else get the same idea today that I did, or was I the only crazy one?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I saw the opportunity but since I don't own a car ... I started washing all my neighbours vehicles....which I think creeped them out .... but they'll thank me I'm sure of it. (once I can convince them to drop the charges )


:D