Friday, January 29, 2010

A Quiet Week

I've had even less to post here than normal this week, as things have been pretty quiet. I've been playing a lot of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (like the rest of the gaming world, it appears), and have gotten into a routine whereby I start in the evening and stay at it until around 2:00 a.m. As I said to Vicki, "You know how this goes... I burn brightly at this, but I also burn out quickly." Considering that the last game I got this into was Resistance 2, and that ended almost a year ago, it's not a full-time thing, either. And I'm already starting to tire of it a bit, although I haven't hit my saturation point just yet.

It's less than three weeks now until Aliens vs Predator comes out, which will either be a huge disappointment for me or the next big thing.

No comments: