Monday, January 11, 2010

Who Needs Eggs Made Of Gold Anyway?

I had to laugh at this development out of Sony: Spider-Man 4 won't be happening, and instead the franchise will be rebooted with a new cast and director. I'm sure there will be some who herald such a change in plans - presumably because they didn't enjoy Spider-Man 3 as much as I did - but I have to say: Wow! That goose was laying golden eggs every few years over the past decade, but I guess that wasn't enough. Now we'll see how rebooting a successful franchise works out for everyone.

1 comment:

Boneman8 said...

Absolutely insanity....if I find out that, as we discussed yesterday, the new Peter Parker is played by one of the Jonas brothers and Mary Jane is played by Hannah Montana, I'll probably boycott the entire franchise!