Saturday, May 08, 2010

The Lost Wrap Up

In my Internet travels tonight, I happened upon the titles of the remaining episodes of Lost. I don't think they're overly spoilerish in and of themselves, but just to be safe, I'll put them under whiteout and you can decide for yourself whether or not you want to know them ahead of time:

Episode 15 (Tue, May 11): Across the Sea

Episode 16 (Tue, May 18): What They Died For

Episode 17 (Sun, May 23, 2.5 hr): The End

I don't think most of us have sufficiently prepared ourselves for the void that's going to form once we've seen the finale on May 23rd. It's going to be great to re-watch the entire show once we know what it all means, but it'll never be the same as having new episodes to look forward to. Hard to believe anything will ever top this experience, but I'd love to be proven wrong on that front... eventually.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

I can't bring myself to peak at the titles! I want to enjoy these last few episodes. Maybe they'll do 2 hr mini movies in the future?