Sunday, February 13, 2011

Busy Weekend

It's been light blogging here over the last several days as we got ready for a little party here last night as well as doing some uncharacteristic weekend tutoring (by both of us!). I'll post details on the Saturday Night Event in a couple of days, along with photos for those who prefer a picture to my thousand words.

I also headed to the comic store today, for the first time in three weeks! This may actually been the longest I've gone between comic store stops since I was a kid, considering that even my six-week trip to Europe after university had me finding two or three comic shops over there! A combination of bad weather, Vicki being busy with the car (on contract work and other trips), and general apathy about the comic fare nowadays conspired to stretch the time out to such an extreme as it did. I have to say, though, that buying 15 comics felt like old times... back in the day, of course, that big pile was one week's worth of comics, not three!

No comments: