Friday, October 29, 2010

Footloose And Fancy Free, That's Me

Vicki's on the train to Toronto to visit Tammy for the weekend, leaving me to my own devices for the next 48 hours or so. How much trouble could I possibly get into in such a short stretch of time, I wonder?

Tonight a couple of friends, including McChicken, are coming over for a special Halloween-themed Movie Night. I don't yet know what we'll be watching, but I suspect it'll be scary.

Tomorrow morning Boneman is kindly dropping by to change the bandage on my back before I entertain a potential new tutoring student and her parent(s). I'll be assessing this Grade 9 to see how I can best help her prepare for her first high school Math course, scheduled to begin in February.

I have no idea what I'll do to pass the afternoon, although video games may be part of that equation.

Tomorrow night is World Series Game 3, which will probably provide some good distraction for me for awhile.

Sunday morning has no plans associated with it yet. By then I'll be eagerly awaiting Vicki's return, I'm sure, which is scheduled to come about during the afternoon. And then we'll be handing out candy rewards to our dozen-or-so trick-or-treaters by sundown.

That's my weekend, at a glance. Unless more interesting stuff happens, which is always a possibility. If you're similarly at loose ends, give me a shout... unless I don't like you, in which case never mind!

No comments: