Friday, October 01, 2010

Oh, And Happy 4th Anniversary To This Blog!

That's right, it was 4 long years (and over 2900 posts) ago that Kimota94's Place kicked off its long and still-continuing run of meandering commentary. I'm sure, had you asked me back on October 1, 2006, just how long I expected to stick with it, I would have answered with something less than 4 years. And yet here we are. Go figure. Over that stretch, I've seen a lot of blogs start up, burn brightly for a short while, and then fizzle out. So far I've avoided that fate, unless I'm in the fizzle stage now and just don't realize it!

So raise a toast to this blog, if you're so inclined!

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Wow...4 years! Oh my and congrats. It is so great to be able to look back and see when we did this or when we did that. Nice record of life. I hope you keep at it.

Tammy said...

Very nice indeed! Also hope you keep with it since it saves me actually talking to you guys! ;)