Thursday, June 09, 2011

Guess Who's Back?

I haven't had a chance yet to download the photos I took today, so you'll just have to take my word that good old Cooper's back for a short visit! Julie was kind enough to let him have a "sleepover" at his April home-away-from-home, starting this morning around 10:30 and lasting until she comes to get him after work tomorrow. Cooper and I did 3 walks today, totalling almost 10 km, the first two of which were in the oppressive heat that's finally left us in the last several hours. He and Lucy have been in the same room a couple of times today but mostly she's been staying upstairs.

It's so nice to have Coops here again, even if it's only for a couple days. I see him once or twice a week nowadays (for our walks with Julie) but that's just not the same as having him asleep at the foot of my couch while Vicki and I watch TV. (But no, I'm still not ready to get my own dog just yet!)

No comments: