Monday, June 27, 2011

Walking Goal: Week 3 Report

It was a pretty productive 3rd week, despite another no-show from my previously-reliable walking pals, Julie and Cooper. Vicki and I did a lot of walking from venue to venue for Fringe Fest on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and I took my pedometer along to capture all of that. Interestingly, this past week also featured my first missed day since I started toward my goal of 500 km, as I got no walking of any significance in on Tuesday, Jun 21st (the start of summer!). In my defense, I had yoga, a fair bit of tutoring, and the X-Men: First Class movie to fit in there, so it's not that surprising. And only skipping one day through the first three weeks is a good sign, too!

Anyway, here's what I'm at now:

125.2 km (bringing me to 25% of my goal!!)

At this rate, I could achieve my goal in about three months! But I don't want to count those unhatched eggs as chickens just yet.

No comments: