Thursday, February 28, 2013

One More Day

I'm about 75% of the way through the 3rd novel's Epilogue, but it doesn't look like I'll be able to finish it before the calendar rolls over to March.  Damn close, though.

I lost a few hours of writing time today after I decided to get up in the middle night to do some work... on the 4th novel!  That's right: I've actually begun the next book before I've completed the current one!  Totally crazy.  Julie texted me last night before I went to bed, in regards to the 4th novel, and after tossing and turning, my mind spinning on that project, I finally gave in and got back up between 2:30 and 4:30 to put what I'd been thinking about into Word.  And then I slept until 11:00 a.m., missing my yoga class and getting a late start on novel # 3.  Very screwy.

Oh well... tomorrow for sure!

No comments: