Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Complete AgileMan Now Back In Stock!

Despite my concerns about the solvency of Lulu, I went ahead and ordered some copies of The Complete Real-Life Adventures of AgileMan anyway. Part of my impetus for doing so was that Lulu announced another discount plan (better than the $5 off one that wasn't working) and then eventually acknowledged that there had been a screwup with the first one. Anyway, I placed my order, and today received 6 brand new copies of the collected edition (in record time, too: less than a week after ordering!).

So if you happen to know anyone who's been wanting to get their hands on one, now's the time to let me know! In any event, it's just nice to finally have some Complete AgileMans on-hand, to go along with the few copies of the individual editions that I still have around.

No comments: