Saturday, July 18, 2009

Enjoying Wednesday Comics

Tonight Vicki and I sat side-by-side and read (re-read, for me) the first two issues of Wednesday Comics. She seemed to like most of the same ones that I did:
  • Batman
  • Kamandi
  • Superman
  • Green Lantern
  • Flash
  • Metamorpho
  • Sgt Rock
She definitely didn't enjoy the two that I've not liked (Teen Titans and Wonder Woman) and was more appreciative of Demon and Catwoman than I've been (though I liked it more on the second pass). I think I liked Hawkman more than she did.

It's funny how similar our reactions have been so far.

2 comments:

tammy said...

geekiest couple ever ... :)

Vicki said...

No kidding eh? I even liked Sgt Rock...what is up with that! The format is fun though, reminded me of the many many comics I read as a kid.