Thursday, September 17, 2009

Well, That's Something New

I had lunch downtown today with the CIO of a local company who's looking for some training for his staff... on the topic of Agile! We had a great conversation about the challenges of bringing even just a subset of Agile practices in-house, and I think there's a fairly good chance that I'll be doing some work for him in the not-too-distant future. This is my first real opportunity to land some Agile consulting work since leaving my full-time job nearly 14 months ago, but as the saying goes: better late than never! (And I have my chiropractor to thank for this introduction!)

It may be a few weeks before I know anything definite, but in the meantime I have lots of tutoring to keep me busy. I just finished my first full week (8 hours of tutoring over 3.5 days) and it's certainly a more demanding pace than I'd been used to. But I like it, so what else really matters?

No comments: