Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wrapping Up 3 Years Of Blogging

Today marks the end of my 3rd year of blogging. Over that time, I've posted nearly 2500 entries and only missed putting something new on this blog every day about a half dozen times or so. In other words, if you picked a day at random from anywhere within the last three years, there's about a 99.5% chance that I'd have written something here at Kimota94's Place on that date. Not too friggin' bad, if I do say so myself.

The downside to that kind of production, however, is that I've gotten a bit weary of blogging of late. Not so weary that I don't want to keep on doing it at all, but just tired enough that I've decided to remove that "daily blogging" requirement that I'd long imposed upon myself. I realize there are a few kind folks out there who check in every day and who might be disappointed to read this, but it is what it is. And until one of them has tried coming up with something new to write about every day for a few years, I'm not going to feel too guilty about this decision.

I have no idea what Year 4 will look like once it gets underway tomorrow, but I'm looking forward to finding out along with you all.

2 comments:

cjguerra said...

I've had enough trouble merely reading your blog everyday, let alone trying to write something consistently. Therefore, I heartily applaud your 3 years of consistent output. Excellent work.

Vicki said...

Quite an accomplishment and such a history of our lives. Always fun to look back at what was going on in our lives, day to day!