Monday, December 21, 2009

A Hard Date For Aliens Vs Predator Game?

First time I looked, AvP (for the PC, PS/3 and 360) had a release date of "Q1 2010" (1st quarter, or Jan - Mar).

Next time I thought to check, the launch date had been updated to "Feb 2010", which put it squarely in the middle of that first quarter.

Today I saw a reference to it coming out on Feb 18, 2010, which puts it almost squarely in the middle of February! They just keep on splitting the difference, which is fine by me!

If that Feb 18/10 date is solid, then we're down to less than 60 days until I get my hands on a new addition to the franchise that placed an entry at # 3 on my Top Five Video Games of all time list. That's right: I'm now officially counting down to its arrival! And, of course, if Rebellion releases a demo ahead of time, I should get to try it out even sooner than that.

Fingers firmly crossed...

No comments: