Friday, December 25, 2009

New Games In The House

Christmas Haul 2009 has brought Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 into my waiting hands, thanks to the lovely Vicki. She received - and is already well into - Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time, courtesy of me. And finally, after seeing it on sale for $39.99, this afternoon I ordered a copy of Left 4 Dead 2, which one of my tutoring students has been bugging me to get ahold of so that we can play it in Coop mode. I made that decision after playing the demo for L4D2, and while I didn't immediately fall in love with it, I did laugh out loud a couple of times, which has to count for something.

In short: lots of gaming in this household is expected in the coming days!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

In spite of all the new ways for you to waste time on the PS3, I really appreciate that I got to stick in my new R&C game! It's great that you share your console so nicely!

I'm guessing with Tammy off to the other relatives for 2 days that I'm soon going to be recruited into NOOB status on Modern Warfare!