Thursday, July 22, 2010

SDCC Day One: Kind Of Quiet

Not much real news seemed to come out of the first official day at San Diego Comic Con. Oh sure, Joss Whedon stole Disney Studios' thunder by announcing that he's directing The Avengers while he was taking part in a panel with JJ Abrams (led by our old friend Jeff "Doc" Jensen)... but other than that? Not much going on, as far as I can tell.

Of course, Friday and Saturday are usually the big news days there anyway. So we'll see what tomorrow brings.

I may be off the air all day as I have a morning doctor's appointment to see what the next step with the big bad boil is going to be. The good news on that front is that it's started to ooze over the last 30 hours - and no, I can't believe that I don't have photos of that, either! So I may be showing off a smaller pile of pus when I see my friendly physician tomorrow.

No comments: