Friday, September 03, 2010

Killzone 3 Now Dated

We've known for awhile that Killzone 3 was supposed to launch next February, but today we found out more specifically that it's arriving Feb 22, 2011! Given that its release date is in the final quarter of the month, I suppose that's bad news, on the one hand, compared to - say - discovering that it was coming out on the 1st. But even just knowing exactly when to expect it is an improvement over the ambiguity associated with a game only having a month identified. It just makes it seem more... real, I guess.

I think I've given up on my attempt to replay my way through Killzone 2's campaign on the hardest setting, having instead settled into a very enjoyable 3rd run through Resistance: Fall of Man's single player campaign on the hightest difficulty.

No comments: