Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Reach Out And Frag Someone

My copy of Halo: Reach arrived in our mailbox this morning, right on time for launch day! FutureShop online gets full marks for this accomplishment, as I saved $10 off the list price, got free shipping, and have the game in my hand on the day it was released. No complaints here!

The (few) reviews that I've read all seem to claim that this is the best of the Halo franchise to date, which is very high praise indeed. I actually liked all of them except for Halo 3: ODST, so my bar was really just that it be better than that. I haven't tried it yet, but probably will very shortly. My only tutoring session of the day starts at 4:30, so I think an hour or two of gaming between now and then might be in order. So much for finishing Resistance: Fall of Man, though (I made it all the way to the final battle but was just starting that).

No comments: