Thursday, September 30, 2010

A Slow Month Ends

Assuming that this ends up being my final September 2010 post, I'll have set a new low for blogging productivity in a calendar month, at 27 posts (previous record of pathetic output was October 2009, with 28 posts). There's no exciting reason for this drop-off, as I just haven't had as much to say as usual. I've been busy organizing my Fall tutoring schedule, which is continuing to change even as we speak, and trying to get more exercise in (biking, walking, yoga). None of the weekly comic fare lately has been particularly interesting or blog-worthy. I've started playing Halo: Reach but it hasn't grabbed me yet, although tonight may feature some Coop action with McChicken. None of my consulting leads have borne any fruit yet, which leaves September as a pretty uneventful month. Hence the downturn here.

No comments: