Sunday, November 06, 2011

ePub Version Of Game Over Now On Smashwords

I'm getting ready to try some promotional angles for Game Over, after procrastinating on that topic for a couple months now. Someone recently pointed me to MobileRead, a website where self-published authors can promote their work (presumably to other self-published authors). In reading over its FAQ, I came across several references to the eBook-selling site, Smashwords.

After several hours of reading and reformatting this afternoon, I've finally gotten Game Over on sale there, where you can purchase it for $2.99 in any one of 9 different eBook formats (including Kindle, ePub and PDF). I have more confidence in this ePub version than I do in the one on Lulu, but both are probably fine.

Today's felt a little like working on a nested problem, where each new place I went to look at led me to something else, and I'm now finally beginning to unwind the nesting. With this development of having the book on Smashwords, I can go back to looking at how to promote Game Over, starting with MobileRead.

No comments: