Tuesday, November 08, 2011

How Would You Promote Game Over?

As mentioned earlier, I'm trying to do more to promote Game Over. As part of putting it for sale on Smashwords, I need to post a catchy description of it on the forums there. I've been looking at what others do to drum up interest in their books, but I'm still stuck on how best to entice someone to try mine.

So... if you've read Game Over and think it was time well spent, can you please take a minute and provide some idea of how you'd go about interesting a stranger in it. This can be in the form of a comment on this post, or you can e-mail me if you'd prefer. Just don't put anything in a comment that would be considered too spoilerish for those who haven't read Game Over yet, obviously.

I can't believe there isn't a really great way to promote this novel... I just can't seem to find it!!

No comments: