Thursday, November 03, 2011

Family Photos

We had my brother Rich and his wife Meena over for a long-delayed dinner last Sunday. They'd already had us over to their place a couple of times, including for Thanksgiving dinner in October, but it took us from August until now to make it happen at our house.

Here are the happy couple, hanging out in our family room:


Like Tammy, I don't think these two ever take a bad photo! (I have the opposite trait, which is why I prefer to be the one behind the camera whenever I can.)

Vicki looks pretty fantastic, as well, in this shot that also features a certain four-legged member of our life:


Not content to be on the sidelines for long, camera-ham Cooper practically forced me out of the picture but I somehow managed to squeeze in for the one image that was years (decades?) in the making:


Dinner was spaghetti and garlic bread, followed by Vicki's delicious cherry cheesecake for dessert. It was a great evening of conversation and food. Better still, we all expressed the desire to make it a monthly tradition from now on.

No comments: