Wednesday, June 18, 2008

More University Lecturing In My Future?

As happened earlier in the year, I've once again been asked by a university professor to do some Agile lecturing for the poor, unsuspecting students at our local U. In this case, it's for a Project Management course within the Computer Science program. It's still too early to say much more about what form it might take, as it could come to naught, be a single lecture (like last time), or something more. I also don't know if this will be something I do in conjunction with work, or on my own.

Better yet, wife Vicki was asked if she'd be willing to do something for the same course, as well, after she impressed the professor with her breadth and depth within the Project Management field. So it could end up being a family affair!

3 comments:

McChicken said...

I'll have to remember to refer to you as professor.

Anonymous said...

cool!

in other news, are you going to write a Juno review? i was looking forward to reading one and have been checking the studio site ever since you watched it but no results so far!

Kimota94 aka Matt aka AgileMan said...

In other news: Happy now, Tammy?