Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Dead Walk On AMC This Fall

I've been reading, in trade paperback form, some of the early issues of The Walking Dead, an ongoing zombie comic series written by Robert Kirkman and published by Image. It's been mildly entertaining but nothing spectacular. Possibly my lukewarm reaction to it has something to do with not finding zombies all that interesting to begin with, or maybe it's the way that so many characters move in and out of the storyline to the point where I can't keep track of them anymore.

At any rate, AMC in the States is currently producing a TV series based on The Walking Dead, and you can check out a pretty good trailer for it here. From what I can see in those four minutes, they've stayed pretty faithful to the comic. Assuming we get access to it here in Canada, I'll at least check out the show to see how it... grabs me. If you're a zombie fan, you'll probably love it.

No comments: