Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Back To Work Day Tomorrow

For the afternoon tomorrow, at least, I'm a working stiff once again. I'm off to the university to facilitate a Retrospective, my first paying gig since... the last time I was there, doing the same thing (roughly a year ago)! I'm looking forward to seeing some of the same friendly faces again, plus a former co-worker from my last full-time job who's arrived there since my last visit. It'll be fun to flex my Agile muscles again, as well, just so long as I don't pull one of them! (With all the exercise I've been getting recently, pulled muscles have become a daily hazard, I'm afraid).

Anyway, that's what I'll be up to on Thursday afternoon, just in case any Jedis out there detect a disturbance in the Force and wonder WTF is going on...

No comments: