Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Wow, That's (Not) A Lot Of Blogging!

As November closes down and makes way for the last month of 2010, I see that I'll have hit another new low in terms of monthly blogging (probably 25, unless I think of something else to write about in the next 3 hrs). I have to admit that this month flew by, so it's not too surprising that my output was so meager. I did a lot of walking (with Julie), Mad Men watching (with Vicki), Black Ops playing (some of it with Boneman), yoga (3 classes last week!) and have been busy reading quite a few books. Lots of living but not that much of anything worth blogging about.

For those who weren't following the blog that long ago, you might get a kick out of checking out what December 2006 looked like hereabouts: 175 posts! Yes, you read that right... 7 times the output that I managed in the current month!

Also worthy of note, I suppose, is that I'm closing in on 3000 posts here on Kimota94's Place. Sometime before Christmas I expect to hit that milestone which, given my pathetic blogging rate of late, might be the last one for a very long time.

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Yeo 175 us a lot....this month, blah!

tammy said...

can we have another quiz before / to mark the new year? those blog points standings haven't changed in a long time!