Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Game That Keeps On Giving

Not surprisingly, I've been playing a lot of Call of Duty: Black Ops of late. Yesterday, when Vicki was out of the house for all but a couple of the waking hours, I probably put in about 10 hours of online play, which is about as much as I can handle in a day. I got my kill-to-death ratio back up above 1.0, although the leaderboard stats seem to be screwed up, as it's showing me right now with over 13,000 kills which is off by at least an order of magnitude.

So one thing this latest game has introduced is an easy way to review your online game play, via an option called "My Recent Games." The video and audio are saved on a Treyarch server, apparently, such that you can replay the game in spectator mode anytime you like. You can also select up to six of the games to place on your "player card", from which anyone can view them. I've loaded up four so far, each of which showcase my... umm, unique playing style! They're quite hilarious to watch, and I encourage anyone reading this who owns the game for the PS/3 to check out my selections. You'll likely laugh out loud a time or two if you do.

No comments: