Saturday, March 12, 2011

Birthday Report 2011 (Part 2)

Tammy's now safely arrived for her visit, a mere 10 weeks after the last time we saw her! It was fun trying to think of all the things to update her on - "Hey, check out the cool coasters we got for Christmas after you left in December!" and "Oh, that's right, you haven't seen the new car yet!" - but seriously: that's too long between visits!!

And Tammy didn't come empty-handed: Vicki got a rice cooker for her birthday (a couple days early) and I received a book and 2 DVDs for mine (2 days after the fact). I got Naomi Klein's No Logo, which I can't wait to read, considering how much I loved The Shock Doctrine, as well as The Social Network and Inside Job, both of which I've heard good things about. Tammy always has such great taste in movies for me, and these two seem like no exception.

Now if only I could convince her to play some Killzone 3 co-op campaign with me...

No comments: