Saturday, December 29, 2012

Counting Down To 100: 6 To Go

Thanks to a Kindle purchase of No Brother of Mine almost 2 weeks ago and today's sale of a paper copy to a neighbour, we're run the NBoM tally up to 94 copies!  I'm still cautiously optimistic that we'll hit 100 before we leave on our Australian trip late next month, but it's definitely going to be a challenge.  I delivered 35 flyers within another part of our neighbourhood yesterday morning, although today's sale came from a batch Vicki and I had distributed more than a week earlier.  In other words, I'm trying!  Just half a dozen more sales to go for this big milestone achievement.

Speaking of No Brother of Mine, a few days I received the following comments from an Ottawa-based relative of mine:

"Loved your book - though I spent the first few chapters trying, in vain, to find tight parallels with real family history. Once I started treating it as just a good story, it got better and better!"

No comments: