Saturday, December 15, 2012

Counting Down To 100: 8 To Go

With another neighbour purchasing a copy of No Brother of Mine this morning after receiving my flyer, the total number of sales on that book has now hit 92.  We're so close to 100 at this point that I figure it's time for a countdown.  I'd love to reach the century mark before the end of the year, but that's probably a stretch.  Instead, I'm setting myself the goal of getting there before we leave for our Australia trip in late January.  Even that's asking a lot, but hey, if you don't aim high, you'll never know what you could've accomplished!

Of course, if you're still looking for the perfect Christmas gift for that hard-to-buy-for friend or family member, you could solve that problem of yours with a mere $20 and an e-mail to me!  I keep getting great feedback from everyone who's read No Brother of Mine, to the point where people are starting to ask what other books I've written because they want more of me to read... which definitely speaks volumes, if you ask me.

No comments: