Wednesday, February 11, 2009

What The -?!

I use Google Analytics to monitor traffic on my blogs, and so I know that, for some strange reason, I got about four times my normal volume of visitors yesterday! I typically average around 30 - 40 visitors each day, but yesterday that number went up well over 100... for perhaps the first time ever!

Was it the details of my disturbing dream that drew so many people over? Or did Hulk-lovers converge on this blog to bask in the glory of my retelling of Greenskin's 2nd appearance?

Well, maybe. But my money's on the even juicier topic of organ donation, although I'm not entirely sure why.

Whatever the reason, that's just plain weird.

[Update: Actually, upon further investigation at Google Analytics, it looks like most of that increase came in regard to this post! That's even stranger than any of my guesses!]

No comments: