Friday, May 22, 2009

I Miss My Bike!

My current routine, while I'm on this contract at a location that's impractical to bike to, has become: get no biking in all week, then make a trip to the comic store on the weekend as my sole two-wheel experience. It's certainly better than nothing, but I really miss the feeling that I'd get after five straight days of nearly an hour of exercise per day. I can also see that my weight's starting to go up (again) as a result of having so few opportunities to either walk or bike off some calories.

Oh well, at the moment it's only for four more weeks. If my contract ends up getting extended beyond that, I guess then I'll have to figure out some way to get more exercise. It's possible that my Math Tutoring will be down to one night a week (instead of two) once school's done, and that would give me at least a little more of an opening after work to do something... physically active!

No comments: