Sunday, May 31, 2009

May 2009: Not One Of My Bloggier Months

I've only managed about a 1.3 posts/day pace this month, which is the lowest since July of last year (not coincidentally, the last time I'd been working full-time). Hopefully things will pick up again after June 19th, when I should be footloose and fancy-free once more.

Speaking of which: I think I need to find a new video game between now and finishing up my contract. I've completed all of my "2s" (Resistance 2, F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin, Killzone 2) and each was fabulous in its own unique way. But now I am somewhat adrift. I'm considering resuming Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare that I'd started way back in mid-2008 before losing interest and moving on to something better. What I really need is something more appealing, like the new Red Faction game that had that rather hilarious demo or maybe even inFamous for a bigger change of pace. Any other suggestions from the Peanut Gallery?

1 comment:

Michael Kernahan said...

I know someone at work who is enjoying Fallout 3. Don't know if that is a PS3 game though...