Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Now This...

... simply looks amazing! It's a preview of Lost Planet 2, due out next year on the XBox 360. The original game was one that I didn't warm to immediately (no pun intended, considering that it's set on a frozen planet!) but which I kept coming back to, in the form of the 360 free demo. Eventually I bought the game and ended up playing all the way through it (despite my original 360 dying in the middle of it!)

Most exciting, though, is the news that the sequel will feature 4-person co-op! As much fun as the original was, I can only imagine how much more enjoyable it would have been if I could have shared the experience with others. Hopefully McChicken will be back into gaming by the time it launches, and who knows: maybe Boneman will even have picked up a cheap 360 unit in time for that particular bit of tomfoolery!

No comments: